Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scotland Pictures.

So I was going to post some more pictures of my trip to Scotland in a post on the blog when I realized that I had sooo many pictures it would take FOREVER to post all the good ones so I made a slide show on myspace and then posted it at the bottom of my blog. Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to see the slide show. Scotland was such a great experience I can't wait until I get the chance to go out of the country again. I love America and would never want to live any where else but there are so many great places in the world that I would love the opportunity to see someday!

Have you ever been out of the country? If so where is your favorite place outside the U.S. or where would you like to visit some day?

I myself would love to go to Ireland someday and I also want to go to Russia. I'm attempting to get into a program where I can spend part of my graduate work in a foreign study program. Anyway enjoy the slideshow of pictures.


Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!