Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Rolls

I love the new Blog Roll tool that blogger added! I started out with just one Blog Roll of all the blogs that I read. Today I decided to split it into two categories. I now have one blog roll for my favorite blogs such as Jana's Jive Talkin by the lovely Sis. Allard and Food For Thought by my favorite Auntie Jo Jo and I have one blog roll for all my favorite political blogs. I feel that it is very important for people to keep up with the what is going in the election campaign. As much as it pained me I even included a link to the Daily Kos, a leftist blog that I really don't like. However in the name of fairness I felt I had to include it if I were going to include Townhall and Redstate. So anyway enjoy the blogs and keep up with the campaigns and VOTE!!! If you have any great blogs that you like to read feel free to share them here! I'm always looking for new stuff to read.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!