Monday, July 21, 2008

If You can dream it you can do it!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about my dreams and goals and plans in life. My number one goal is to make it to heaven but I have a lot of dreams and desires in life as well. Sometimes I find myself doubting whether or not it is possible to make these things happen but then someone comes along and encourages me by telling me that I really can do it all. Anyway I love quotes and sayings and I found a bunch about reaching your goals so I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. A few of them have attitude wich I like! I thnk it's good to have a go getter kind of out look on life. I don't think I should be afraid to go for things and try to make something of myself. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a sucess and these quotes and sayings emphasize that. As long as I keep God at the focus of my life I know I am going to go places!!! Anyway enjoy the quotes.

~Shoot for the moon and you'll at least land among the stars.

~Tell me my dreams are unrealistic and I'll tell you yours aren't big enough. -(found it on facebooke).

~You see things and ask why? I dream things that never were and say why not!

~Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~There are some people that live in a dream world and some people that face reality. Then there are others that turn one into the other. (Love this one!)

~Whatever you can conceive you can achieve. (Brother McDonald)

~A goal properly set is halfway reached. (Zig Ziglar).

~Man was created as a being who should constantly keep improving, a being who on reaching one goal sets a higher one (Ralph Ransom).

~The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach (Benjamin E. Mays).

~Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great (Kenny Rogers).

~I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.

~The problems of this world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were. (John F. Kennedy)

~The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. (Eleanor Roosevelt)


Ok a few of them may be cheesey but I like them! They offer my encouragement and give me that extra jolt of. . . I don't know, something that makes me say I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed them!

Until next time

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!