Thursday, July 24, 2008

More reasons to vote McCain!

Hey guys,

I ran across this on a myspace bulliten and had to share with you all. I've also e-mailed this to everyone in my address book. This video is about Barack Obama and gives us yet another reason to vote McCain this coming November. With the election getting closer and closer I urge you all to pass this on to friends and show your support for McCain because as you all know a vote for ANYONE but McCain is a vote for Obama. Watch the video it's a real eye opener.

https://uam-smail1.student.uamont.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

One quick note though in the video it shows Barack Obama stating that he won't wear the flag pin on his jacket. It's no suprise that he has changed his mind on this issue and is now wearing one. You should do some research he has changed his views on so many things. The scary thing is it's more than just being the flip flopper that John Kerry was he's trying to be "all things to all people" and that simply isn't possible.


Oh and also Barack Obama seems to think we don't need to make a big deal about immigrants learning English instead and I quote "You need to make sure your child can speak spanish." This is a second video in which Barack Obama basically says Americans are embarrassing.

https://uam-smail1.student.uamont.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk%26feature=related

So not only is his wife just now becoming proud of her country but Obama finds us embarrassing???? Do we really want a president that is embarrassed by Americans? (This isn't the first time he has made statements about how embarrassing something about Americans is).

1 comment:

DeadMule said...

“Lord — Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will.” Barack Obama

Note left at Jerusalem's Western Wall.

My Trip to Scotland!