Monday, July 21, 2008

God is great!

Wow tonight was such an amazing church service! The holy ghost swept in and there was such a powerful move of God in that place! It started out with just a soft kind of weeping spirit in which sinners and backsliders and saints alike began to seek the face of God. We sang and worshipped and worshipped and sang! It was so beautiful! God spoke through tongues and interpretation telling us he was pleased with the way we were seeking his face. Then Bro. McDonald asked the choir to sing one more song and we sang a song called "Suddenly" The holy ghost fell once again and the place erupted in excited worship! My mom even left the stage dancing! I got some holy ghost joy and started laughing while I was singing it was so great! I came away from this service feeling so refreshed and renewed in the holy ghost! Then as Apostolics always do we convened at Adel's for a time of food and fellowship where the great spirit just continued. While I was there I got a text message from a friend of mine back in AR informing me that she got the Holy Ghost in church tonight! I scared a bunch of people in the restaurant by doing a quick little jig and shouting something like praise God!!! LOL I couldn't help myself!!!!! God is so amazing!!!!!!

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!