Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Because I had a Bad Day.

Today was not the best. I found out that I am for sure not getting the GA job in the dorms and it upset me pretty bad but I didn't make a big deal out of it. I understand the reasons. I totally disagree with the reasons but I understand them just the same. Then a little bit ago I got a phone call that made me cry and I hate crying. However I caught the tail end of American Idol and Adam Lamberts song made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside so I'm all better now *grin*.

I'm so ready to be out of Monticello though. I'm tired of pretending to be happy here so I can't wait to move!!! I'm going to miss some people but I'll keep in touch with the important ones and forget about the rest.

I think London will be good for me and so will living across campus in the other dorm over the summer. I guess my boss felt bad about not being able to give me the GA job so he gave me the Summer RA job which is fine with me. Either way my summer classes are being paid for. :)

So even though today wasn't the best I'm still smiling and life will go on. I've decided I'll just be the best RA ever next year even though I didn't get the promotion I wanted. Things in my family may not be the greatest but they aren't the worst they have ever been either. Life is still good.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ashley Mills said...

:( please don't forget about me!!! :( i hope i'm special

Yvonne said...

I could never forget about you Ash!!! Love ya

My Trip to Scotland!