Friday, April 17, 2009

Nervousness Abounds

I have been working my butt off on a paper for the last 6 months or so and tomorrow I get to present my research at a conference (actually it's technically this afternoon). I am so nervous I can't sleep. Wish me luck! The paper is called, The Path to Europeanization: Opposing views of Havel and Klaus. I realize that means absolutely nothing to most of you but it is a fun topic. I wont post my abstract here which would help you to understand the paper a bit better but they are publishing these papers in a journal so I need to be careful about where I'm posting it until after publication. Anyway I'm basically comparing imposed communism to imposed democracy we'll see how it goes tomorrow. Pray for me and wish me luck!!

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!