Saturday, April 25, 2009

Struggle

I hate that I'm being emo and blogging about this crap but I'm struggling right now. I'm not happy with certain areas of my life so I'm looking for a change but I feel like I'm being pulled away from things that have always been a constant in my life. I'm so ready to leave Arkansas and start a clean new chapter in my life. I'm ready for a place where no-one knows my name and I can make a brand new life.

I hate the fact that I dont enjoy going to church here anymore. I love going in Conway and other places I just do not enjoy going to church in monticello. It just doesnt feel like home anymore and it makes it so easy to find reasons not to go. I need help I do know that. I just hope that when I move I can find a place that I truly enjoy again. I feel like I'm in such a dry desert in my spiritual life.

Just pray for me that I make the right decisions in life over the next few months.

On a happy note: 3 WEEKS TIL I LEAVE FOR LONDON!!!!!!

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!