Monday, April 20, 2009

Apparantly I'm not a fan of marriage (I titled this after I wrote the blog).

Well the conference is over and I did OK. It wasn't my best presentation but it certainly was not my worst. Now I'm sitting in my room about halfway done cleaning it and I really really don't feel like finishing it. I HATE cleaning my room! I would rather scrub a dozen toilets than clean my room. If I ever get married my husband will be in charge of keeping the bedroom clean. I'll do everything else but he can do the bedroom. However I don't plan on getting married so I can have a messy bedroom all I want. Now don't condemn me for saying this but I wish it were OK to just have long term relationships instead of marriage. I hate the whole idea of marriage sometimes. I think it's because I have serious authority issues or something. I hate the thought of being accountable to some guy just because he's in love with me. I know my logic is totally screwed up but that's OK it's my logic not yours. I'm serious though I'm semi dating a guy right now and I love the fact that we can be best friends, have great conversations, and go out and have fun, but at the end of the day I don't have to plan my life around him. If our paths happen to cross and we can make time for a date great if not nobody gets upset. I don't have to tell him every time I leave the house and I don't feel bad about going to the huddle house at 3:00 AM because guess what we don't live together. We aren't super romantic and mushy we have just entered into a relationship of sorts. Yeah there are those soft sweet moments where I feel all special and stuff but it doesn't make me want to change my last name to Janisko. Sorry I know all my church friends probably think I'm horrible but I'm not. Bottom line: I don't want to get married! At least not anytime soon. Anyway I have NO idea where all that came from. I'm going to get back to the dreaded task of cleaning my room.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!