Monday, May 4, 2009

One more year . . . I think I can I think I can

I'm feeling horribly trapped and I think that is part of my problem. I have grown to dispise Monticello and I'm so ready to leave. However I have to stick it out for one more year. I think I can, I think I can . . .

That's what I'm going to have to keep saying for the next year. Oh well I'll get a bit of a break and somewhat of a new routine over the next few months. I'm off to London in less than two weeks. YES!!! This summer I'll be working as a summer RA in a different dorm all summer and that will be something new to look forward to.

Anyway I'm going to get back to pretending to work now.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Baby Girl!!! You have to say "Gotta make it! Gotta make it!"

My Trip to Scotland!