Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Excitedness (yeah I totally just made up a word).

I have a lot of things to be excited about in my life right now. First of all the end of the semester is almost here! That means I have ONE YEAR LEFT!!!!1 I'm sooooo happy. I am so ready to leave Monticello. I'll miss my little 16x16 ft home of 4 year but I'm ready for a bigger place with a kitchen and a bathroom. I'm also ready for a drivers license from another state. Second I leave for London in 25 days!! I'm so glad that I'm taking advantage of these trip opportunities. Third I am now the chairperson of the student activities board here on campus which is totally awesome. Fourth I just love life wich excites me! Now I'm off to work to share my love for life with everyone.

Yvonne

P.S. please pray for my car. The fact that it is being dumb does NOT excite me.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!