Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some people anger me.

I'm highly angered as I read the news today. I see where people who are miserable insist on making everyone else's life absolute hell. We have three instances and probably more in the past few weeks where people have decided to kill themselves but decide to take a few people with them on their way. I'm not talk about suicide bombers either. They at least have false justification for their actions. Please note that I am not sympathizing with suicide bombers but they usually aren't the father of the people they decide to blow up. It's usually a random target and they feel as if they are doing Gods work. I promise you this man that all five of his kids because he was mad at his wife was not doing Gods work. Nor was he fighting for some cause that he felt was worth fighting for. This crazy insane person was so screwed up in the head and so miserable with his life that he shot his own children WHILE THEY WERE SLEEPING!!!! I get so angry when stuff like this happens. I want to question and ask why and I want to demand an answer.I realize that God isn't going to give me one and I will be totally honest there are days when I struggle with that. However in the end I always know that God is still God and he is still in control and I need to just let him do his thing because he knows exactly what is going on. He certainly didn't cause that man to shoot his children but God still knows what's going on.

OK that's my rant for the night sorry about that I'm just upset.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!