Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Waiting Game. . .

I went to MO this weekend for a dear friends wedding. The wedding was lovely and all seemed to be going well. However my car decided it wanted to be a pain and it doesn't want to get me home! So now I am stuck in MO until Monday when I can get it fixed. Thanks to my mom I have the part to fix it and just have to wait until someone can put it on for me. Then today my niece who is with me got a text from her cousin Jared. Jared's fiance is in dire need of prayer she was rushed to the hospital because she stopped breathing and was having convulsions. We have found out that it was caused by a blood clot. Her name is Kayla Pack. I have only met her a few times but she is precious and we all consider her family already. Please pray for her and her family as well as for Jared as he needs strength in this rough time.

Needless to say at this point my niece and I are just playing the waiting game. There is nothing we can do in either situation but pray and wait. Thank God for internet!

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers.

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!