Friday, October 17, 2008

My plate is getting a little full. . . .



Have you ever been walking through a food line at say thanks giving or a big potluck at church?What is it that always seems to happen?





We get about halfway through the line and there is still all this great food to be had and OUR PLATE IS FULL!!!!!!


I feel like that right now.



I'm currently taking 18 hours of wonderful classes.

I work as the head R.A. in Royer hall

I work as a student worker in the music building 15 hours a week.

I am the President of the residence hall association.

I try to find to time to work on drama and sign language for church.

We have church three days a week though I only get to go twice because of the wicked night class.


within my classes I'm currently writing a large paper and working on two oral presentations.

In RHA I'm attempting to put together a haunted house IN TWO WEEKS.

I have to put on programs in the dorms as often as humanly possible.


And my debate friends wonder why I'm not on the debate team????


I feel like I'm standing in the middle of the food line looking at all the wonderful food ahead of me. I can't put anything on my plate back because that would be rude! I certainly can't add anything else or my plate might collapse.


What to do what to do?


I always forget that there is always next year! It's like at Thanksgiving I know we're going to eat again in a couple of hours but I WANT IT ALL NOW!!!


Needless to say I'm feeling overwhelmed.


So why in the world am I on blogger?



Love y'all

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!