Tuesday, October 7, 2008

God is working

The other day I told you about a girl that was in the hospital and not doing very well. On Sunday night the report was grim and it looked like Kayla might die. The doctors were concerned that there was massive brain damage. However many many people banded together and began to pray. Thanks to things such as Everyone's Apostolic and facebook and blogger and text messaging thousands pf people have been praying for Kayla Pack. I am happy to report that she is in fact showing signs of improvement! There are still concerns and we dont know how much brain damage she has but I do know this my God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think! If you have EA and are friends with Bro. Don Doran you can read an update about Kayla there. We are still believing God for a miracle and it is obvious that God is working!

Karynn and I are still in MO but the car is actually being worked on now!! I should be getting back into AR someitme late tonight.

Love you all

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!