Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Life as A College Student


I absolutely LOVE campus life! I use to think I would hate it but it has been one of the best times of my life! I have made so many good friends since moving into Royer Hall. Now that I'm an RA I get to meet even more of the lovely ladies that live in Royer with me. The group picture is of all of the RA's and the GA that live in Royer. JJ the one sitting down graduated this spring and we sure are going to miss her :( We have a fun girl named sarah taking her place and she seems like she will be a great addition to the Res Life staff. The other picture is of me and my buddie Lo Lo. She was my roommate last fall before I got the RA job and moved into a private room. I LOVE YOU LO LO! Can't wait to see you when I get back this fall. Anyway I just thought I would share some of my on campus experiences with y'all. The pictures at the bottom of the page are just random events around campus from last year.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!