Friday, February 27, 2009

Life is good

I'm sitting in the office and I'm eating a delicious toasted roast beef sandwhich from Brunos and I'm drinking a Dr. Pepper. It's nothing major but it makes me happy just the same. My life is really good you know that? I am getting a great education with the opportunity for an even better one when I graduate next year. I have an awesome friend in God (he is my everything). I have a great group of friends that I hang out with all the time. My family is pretty stinkin awesome too!

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

I'm super duper excited because we leave for Washington DC in 2 weeks and 2 days!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

It's going to be so much fun.

Again I must say

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jerus said...

What's up! I found your blog when I was checking out Jared's. Enjoy your time in DC, it's one of my favorite places to go and soak up all the history.

Yvonne said...

Hey! Glad you stumbled across my blog! I've never been to DC so I'm pretty excited about it. I'm a history minor and a political science major so yeah I'll probably love it!

Jerus said...

I was a PolySci Major with a minor in law. I guess it's no secret why we both like DC. I am planning on taking several of the youth on a trip there soon. If you haven't already went you need to check out the video presentation on evolution that is playing at the Smithsonian museum of natural history. It's a riot.

Yvonne said...

I'll have to check that out. We leave for DC in days!!!!! I can't wait

My Trip to Scotland!