Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just want you to know . . .

That having the flu sucks dirt worse than a broken hoover. I started feeling sick last night during church and now I have the full blown flu. I was hoping it was just a cold until I started running a fever

I went to one class this morning and I've been sleeping all day long.
I have a paper on George Mason due tomorrow and I haven't finished it. I guess I'll get to work on it. At least it's not due until 4:30.

Pray for me please!
(and to whoever the idiot was that left a comment on my blog last time I asked for prayer if you've ever read the Bible and if you believed the Bible you would know prayer works.)

I probably shouldn't have called that person an idiot but I'm sick so don't pay any attention to me.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!