Monday, February 16, 2009

It's a bad word . . .

Ok so I realize that my last blog made absolutely NO sense but that's ok because my name is Yvonne and I'm random like that.

My next bit of randomness:

I have a new goal. Last semester I had a friend that decided she wanted to quit cussing. Don't worry I haven't gone and picked up the habit of cussing people out or anything. However it was really funny to watch or listen as she tried to come up with new ways to express her anger instead of cussing.

What does that have to do with my new goal? Well nothing really except that I also want to stop saying a certain word. I myself consider it a bad word. What is that word you ask? Well I'll tell you: It's "fixing" as in, I'm fixing to go to the store, or I'm fixing to slap you.

It makes NO sense AT ALL! However I find myself saying it allllll the time. So my goal is to stop saying that dreadful word. It would be much better to say I'm about to go shopping or I'm about to dropkick you in the face don't you think? Or just even I'm going to do my homework now (that's just an example you don't really think I'm going to do homeowork do you?).

So anyway if you have any ideas on how I can stop saying "fixing" then I would love to hear them.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

My Trip to Scotland!