Saturday, September 27, 2008

Child hood games. . .Tag you're it!!!

I feel special I got tagged by TWO people!!!! The lovely Carissa and my favorite Aunt Jolene!!!
So I don't normally do these things but hey why not!
Here are six unspectacular things about me:

1. I think that the color pink is over rated
2. I secretly want to run over people who walk in front of my car on campus
3. I enjoy taking pictures of myself with my digital camera.
4. I want to focus on International relations and possibly terrorism in Grad school
5. Cristie may be perfect but I'm still mom's favorite!
6. I'm a night owl that suffers from Insomnia.


Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers

I tag Jerald, Ashley, Chandra, and Tyler, and I don't know enough people for this LOL.

1 comment:

Jolene Harris said...

Yvonne, Thanks for playing along. I hear you on #2. Especially when they DRAG their feet and take FOREVER to get out of the way. LOL!!! I just about died laughing at #5. I can just see Cristie rolling her eyes on that one. I totally agree with you about #6--that is you for sure.

My Trip to Scotland!