Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two posts in one day!! Sorry I have to share this with you.

So I was playing around with my computer and I discovered a very awesome feature of Windows Live Messenger!!! You can add a chat window to your blog with it!! Now anytime you read my blog you can look over to the right of the post and find out if I am online or not. If I am say hi!!! (I'm online allll the time lol). You don't even have to have a messenger account to chat with me. It takes a second to begin a conversation. You have to do the whole type the letters you see in this box thing. Then it will ask for an ID don't worry about that just click send anonymous message at the bottom of the list. Then You will have the option of putting in your name. Please do this that way I know who I'm talking to!!! Unless of course you want to be mysterious then by all means dont put your name!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I just thought that was a really cool feature have fun with it!

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!