Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome to the blogoshpere Jerald and Ashley!!!

So I want to take a second and welcome two of my very dear friends into the wonderful world of blogging!!! First off there is Jerald he started his blog a while back but didn't have time to keep up with it. He's starting to post more regularly now and I have added him to my blog roll. He is madly in love with God and has some great thoughts to share!

Secondly is one of my best college buddies Ashley. She is a crazy girl who also loves God. It's nice to have a friend that fits into both the church and college category of friends. Come to think of it Ash is the only one!!! Although we do have another friend joining the ranks soon as Shane is coming to UAM WOOHOOO!!! I have a lot of church friends and I have a lot of college friends but it's nice when a friend fits into both places!!! Anyway go check out their blogs I'm sure they have some great things to say.

So welcome Jerald and Ashley!!!!!

Love you guys bunches!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Ashley Mills said...

so quick question...how do you add people to your blogroll??

oh yeah, thank you for the welcome! :P

My Trip to Scotland!