Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back in Action

Wow! It's been a long week! I flew into little Rock last Saturday night. On Sunday after church I drove to Monticello and moved into the dorms then found my new co-workers and got to know them. Then began the week of RA training. We've done everything from CPR training to Drug ID classes. We did a class on suicide and alcohol and we learned how to write people up. We also did a ropes course on Wednesday. We've also been preparing our building for what I have lovingly termed the attack of the freshmen. Today is the BIG day! It's move in day. In two hours I'll be sitting in the lobby checking in around 150 girls a bunch of them (probably 70%) are first time freshmen. This is a fun day because I get to meet so many new people it's such a blast!! Anyway I just wanted to get on here and post to say hello to everyone and let you all know that I am doing great. Continue to pray for me that my year will be a good one in which I can do a work for God.

Love you guys!!

Yvonne

My Trip to Scotland!