Saturday, August 2, 2008

Us College Kids an our digital camera's. . . the results of boredom in a dorm room. . . .or a. . crosswalk.

I was browsing facebook earlier and I found myself laughing at some of the crazy pictures me and some of my friends have taken. Most of us have digital camera's and we often find ourselves playing with them to ease our boredom. One would think that us intelligent college kids could find something better to do. Anyway I thought I might share a few of my favorite silly pictures.




The RA's like to have fun with the camera at the end of the year!



So hanging out the windows of the dorm is so against the rules but I wasn't there so. . .



We had a snow day!!!!! (in the middle of March!)




I wasn't there I have nooo idea what she was thinking



I made a pretty snow angel!!!!




The RA's enjoying Christmas break!


She thinks her name is Wendy!!


We had 80's week in the dorms. Yes I put pink in my hair! I even went to Wal-mart like that LOL!!




I was trying for sexy? LoL we took one of me standing in front of a poster that said Bodacious but I liked this one better.




I think we are in Wendys here and I was bein retarded.




All the residents moved out that day we were happy!!!




Well I hope y'all enjoyed my crazy pictures! I'm looking forward to another year full of them!!! I'll be sure and share!!



Love you!!!



Yvonne

3 comments:

Chandra said...

lol very cool, Yvonne!

Yvonne said...

I know LOL sometimes I think I have way too much fun in college!

Mrs. Ashley Mills said...

haha!!!! i love how I too,k a great deal of the pictures!! LOL

My Trip to Scotland!