Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today Yvonne is Sad :(

Pretty lame sad face I know.

I'm so sad today! Tonight will be my last opportunity to sing with the choir before I have to fly back to Arkansas. I love singing in the choir. There is such a great spirit there, such an awesome amount of positive energy that always puts a smile on my face. I'm so thankful that I get to sing when I come home during the summers. Thanks for that Bro. and Sis. Frost I love you guys bunches!


Don't get me wrong I'm kind of ready to get back to Monticello and the excitment of RA training and classes but I wish I could pack the choir up and take them with me so I could continue to sing with them!


So tonight will be a bittersweet service for me and I hope the choir just gets in there and has church!


Until next time


Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!