Thursday, May 8, 2008

YAY IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right! One more year of college is behind me!!! 2-3 more semesters and I am out of here! I finished my finals on Monday. I got 3 A's and a B this semester which makes me happy happy!! Next up. . .SCOTLAND!!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm taking my computer with me and as long as I have internet access I'll be posting pictures and video's every day or two while I'm there. After that I fly to cali for the remainder of the summer. I can't decided if I want to just use this same blog for my scotland trip or start a third one that is strictly scotland. What do you think? Anyway it's 1:30 am and I still have to finish packing up my dorm tomorrow so I'll talk to y'all later!!!

Yvonne

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Scotland?! Luckyyyyy!!

What days will you be in California?

My Trip to Scotland!