Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YAY I"M IN SCOTLAND!!!! It's about 10:15 pm here in Scotland (so about 2pm in cali and 4 pm in AR) and I am POOPED!!! it has been a long last couple of days! I'm just about ready to crawl into bed but I thought I would post a couple of cool pictures that I took of the city today before heading off to bed. I'll post lots more tomorrow night when I'm not quite so horribly tired. But anyway here are some pictures enjoy them!
This is a really pretty castle but I'm not sure which one. . I'll find out tomorrow though!!
Just another really pretty building in the city center.
This was the highlight of my evening. Watching this guy play bagpipes as if it were nothing at all! I got some video footage of this I will post later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dude has an awesome look on his face!!!

-jared

My Trip to Scotland!