Monday, March 9, 2009

Only 5 more days . . . Can I take a 5 day nap?

I'm at work and I'm super bored. I'm counting and recounting the days until I go to Washington DC. I just realized that I don't have my 15 minute presentation ready that I'm suppose to give when we get there. Oops. I guess I better get started. I'm doing it on the world war II memorial and I'm rather ticked that it has to be so long. The amount of actually classwork that we have to do for this trip is way more than what we have to do in the London class. In the london class we have to write a 1-2 page paper and give a 5 minute presentation on it. I'm doing Abbey Road the famous Beatles crossing. In DC we have to prepare a 15 minute presentation on some monument or building that we will be visiting and then when we get back from DC we have to write 10 page paper on that same topic. It's not fair really. We pay the big bucks for these field studies so we don't have to work!!!!! Oh well it will still be a great trip.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!