Friday, March 27, 2009

Adam makes me happy.

So for the first time in a few years, I decided to follow American Idol. Right now the competition is down to the top 9. Last night someone went home that I really thought didn't deserve to but hey it happens. I have already picked a winner in my brain and I'm going to be so sad if he doesn't win. My choice?











Adam Lambert. That's right gay rocker dude that wears too much eye makeup. He decided to go for a more manly look in his last performance and well he stole my heart. He has an incredible voice that can do so many things. In his last performance he sang Tracks of my Tears and it gave me chills. If he wins I can see him being as big of a winner as Carrie Underwood or Kellie Clarkson.







What do you think?

Yvonne

P.S. I'm really glad he ditched the nail polish.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!