Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 days to go woohoo!!

I know the countdown says to but the countdown lies and I don't know why! I told it that lying was bad but it doesn't seem to care. So anyway. 3 days to go and I'll be flying to Washington DC. I'm going to have such a great time. I'm going to do like I did last time and try to blog during the week to keep you updated on how much fun I'm having so you can be jealous . . . er I mean enjoy the trip with me. I know when I was in Scotland my "daily" blog only happened like twice but hopefully I'll be able to actually do it this time!

I was looking back on past blogs and I can't believe that I've been blogging for almost 3 years now!! I also can't believe I wrote some of that stuff! It's been a fun 3 years though I love blogging it's such an awesome way to vent.

Anyway that was totally random and has nothing to do with DC. We fly in really late on Saturday night and coming in Late on Thursday evening. It's kind of a short trip but I plan on making another trip back for a much longer period of time. There is so much to see and do and I'm not going to have a chance to do it all while I'm there.

Anyway I'm going to stop talking now because I'm not really saying anything.

Talk to you later!!

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!