Sunday, March 23, 2008

A success

Well the Easter Drama is over and I couldn't be happier!! Lots of time, effort, stress, prayer, fasting, and work went into it. I so appreciate all the people that helped make it possible. I couldn't have done it without you. At first when the drama was over I felt horrible there were several mistakes that I could see, things that didn't go as planned. Then tonight in the evening service I heard over and over how it had touched and stirred different ones and someone also got the holy ghost tonight!!! I was also blessed and refreshed in a beautiful way. The best way to put it is I was drunk on the holy ghost!!! When the service was over I felt like I had just gotten off the phone from a 3 hour conversation with my best friend. Anyway I just wanted to let y'all know that the drama went great!

Love y'all

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!