Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A sad day for me. . . .

Well today I am very sad. As some of you know I have been working for the Huckabee campaign in an attempt to get him ellected. Today John McCain cinched the nomination by winning all four of the states today and therefore Huckabee is dropping out of the race. I truly believe Huckabee is the best candidate for the whitehouse but alas that will not happen. So for now I will mope and perhaps cry for a day or two and then pick up the pieces of my broken heart and move over to the McCain camp and do everything I'm capable to do to prevent Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton from wining the whitehouse in general election.

Ok Ok I know this was a bit overdramatic but I was trying to get my point accross!
I really am dissappointed in the conservative party for not seeing Huckabee for the conservative he truly is.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!