Tuesday, March 4, 2008

An easter drama update. . . .

Well guys it's less than 3 weeks away and I don't mind telling you I WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!!!! LOL no it's not quite that bad but there have been a couple times where I wondered if it will come together. I know that it will it's just stressful sometimes especially when you can't get everyone to the practices due to conflicting schedules and such. Anyway just please remember to keep us in your prayers. I really want this to be a tool of ministry. I know that this is the area of the church God intends for me to be used in and I'm so thankful for that opportunity. The drama is called "Through the Eyes of Mercy" and it tells the story of the crucifixion from the perspective of the adulteress woman. Please pray that everything falls together and we have an annointing on us that will somehow reach someone and show them the wonderful Mercy of God.

The cast and crew to pray for are

Destiny
Debbie
William
Leah
Joy
Charles
Anthony
and ME!!


Thank you all for your prayers they mean a lot!

Love
Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!