Thursday, February 7, 2008

Time for a break

Ok guys it's time for a break from politics. It seems that's all I've been writing about lately. With the passing of Super Tuesday I shall take a break from boring you to tears with my political rantings and ravings! Instead lets talk about. . . . ME! lol just kidding I know you all get sick of hearing about me too. However I would like to talk a little about some things going on in my life. We have recently started working on an Easter drama at our church. I wrote it sort of. I took some songs and things that I love and compiled them to tell the easter story from a unique perspective. Why am I telling you this? Easy I need for you to pray!!!! For those of you that are close to me you know that my passion is drama as a ministry. It is in my humble opinion that drama is a powerful tool of ministry. I Do NOT want to just put on a play that looks good or has pretty music. I want to make an IMPACT on people. I don't just want to stir emotions over the bloody crucifixion. I want to stir souls as they realize the power of his mercy. I don't want to just cause excitiment when Jesus raises the dead or he himself raises from the dead I want to build faith in his healing power. More importantly I don't want people to walk away on Easter Sunday simply saying wow that was good I really enjoyed that instead I want people to walk away with tear stained faces and changed hearts and I want our visitors to return!!

So please keep us in prayer. Keep me in prayer as I lead this noble army of actors and crew members in the right direction and set them loose in battle on Easter Sunday. Pray that I will keep a right attitude when someones personality clashes and tempers flare.
Pray for the actual production process that costumes will fit and crosses will be tall enough and lights will be bright enough. Pray that no CD's get scratched midway through a performance and no one forgets their lines.
Pray for the actors that they too will feel the same burden for souls that I have and that our mission will be the same. Pray for the annointing upon each member of the cast.
Finally pray for those souls that will be filling our pews this Easter Sunday. I am challenging our cast and crew to fill the seat they normally occupy with at least one visitor.

The drama is called through the eyes of Mercy and some cast members to keep in prayer are
Destiny
Debbie
William
Leah
Anthony
Cindy

Travis
David
Joy

Thank you all for your prayers and support
With much love

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Share this video with others. :) It's awesome!!!! Go Huck! We can do it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FssH6uQ3Sc&NR=1

My Trip to Scotland!