Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SCARY!

Sorry guys I'm back to politics since I got this e-mail from Sis. Allard. When I watched the video in the e-mail I thought ot myself FINALLY something legitamately bad about Obama! I know it sounds weird and many of you looked down on me when I stood up in the mans defense over the lies that were being spread about him online but I have NEVER said that I supported him I have simply said that there are enough bad things about him and other Democrats that are TRUE that we shouldn't have to around making up lies about the poor people. Anyway sorry about the little rant on with the video!

At first when I was watching it I thought well this isn't so bad he's just talking about the fact that there are lots of different religions and we shouldn't discriminate. Not so terrible right? But then towards the end it's almost as if he is mocking the Bible!!!!! Of all things. So anyway watch the video and decide for yourself.




Love y'all

Yvonne

2 comments:

Weston Cantrell said...

Yeah the possibility that this man may be our next president scares me to death. It's hard to see how a supposed "Baptist" can use scripture so terribly out of context.

Yvonne said...

Yes it is scary. . .I think he attends a "Church of Christ" I'm looking to find a copy of the entire speech he gave that day it would be an interesting read.

My Trip to Scotland!