Friday, February 15, 2008

Independence. . .Good or Bad?

After all that meaningless chatter of my last blog I have actually thought of somethng halfway meaningful to talk about! *gasp* This blog will be in the form of a question I suppose. When, if ever, is Independence a bad thing. I am and always have been an independent person with a stubborn streak a mile wide. I've managed to trim down the stubborn streak a bit over the past few years of my adult life but my independent nature refuses to change and quite frankly I don't know that I really want it to. I kind of like me the that I am but I know that as humans we sometimes have a hard time seeing are flaws as well, flaws. So you tell me is it bad to have a really really independent nature and what could make it a bad thing? I really want to know so please please please pretty please with sugar on top comment???????

Ta ta for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being independent is not a bad thing as long as you don't shut out the people that love you. Everyone wants to feel like they are needed. Most of all you can't be so independent that you think you don't need God. When it gets to that point, then it's a bad thing. We are a people that need to depend on each other and need to be able to know we can.An independent nature is not bad as long as we keep it in check with God's plan. I hope this has helped. Love curlimom

Yvonne said...

Thanks mommy it does help.

My Trip to Scotland!