Monday, October 15, 2007

Coffee, Coffee, I need Coffee!!

Actually I probably don't need coffee and in fact it may be best to hide all caffinated drinks from me! I'm so excited! My home away from home is back! This summer when Dad's Place closed I was so sad I could have cried. . . ok so I did cry. I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard that a new family had bought the place and were opening it back up. Today when I came to work I saw a wonderful flyer that made me want to shout! The Coffee Bean is opening TODAY! Yes I've already been there today and I'm going again tonight! Don't tell anyone but I skipped my 10:00 A.M class just to go get a mudslide. While it wasn't quite the same without Dad(Jim) there I can see making a lot more memories in that old place. I'm so glad it's back up and running I just had to share my joyful news with you guys! If you're in the Monticello area be sure to stop by and say hi to the friendly folks at the coffee bean! They'll thank ya for it and you'll love the tasty treats you'll find there!

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!