Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ahhhh . . . . Halloween

I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite times of the year. It's Halloween. I absolutely adore Halloween. Now I know some of you are appalled that a christian would love "the devils holiday" but c'mon folks I think we all know that Halloween isn't about devil worship and black magic. Halloween is the gateway to the holiday season. Halloween is about dressing up in a silly costume and begging for candy and my favorite, Halloween is about scaring the mess out of my friends in our annual haunted house. For the next 3 weeks I will be eating, sleeping, and breathing haunted house stuff lol. We are doing this big interactive game for our lovely house of horror and I am so excited. 25 actors and about 10 behind the scenes crew. It is going to be a big spooky, bloody, funny, house complete with video screens, bad guys, innocent victims, walkie talkies and about 10 gallons of fake blood. I can't wait to hear the screams and the laughter and my ultimate goal is to make someone pee their pants!

Muuuahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to have so much stinkin fun!!!!

I'll post pictures yay!

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!