Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been a long time . . .

So It's been FOREVER since I've blogged! I haven't had time. I've been doing the summer school thing all summer and that ends this Tuesday THANK GOD!!! I'm sooo tired of school. BUT there are only 286 more days until I graduate. Yes I am counting already! I'm still not sure where I'm going after that but I'll figure it out soon I'm sure. I don't have a lot of time today but I wanted to say hi and say that after Tuesday I plan to catch up on my blogging. I'm headed to my sisters house in Osceola for Praise Break and a much needed break from school. I'll be there for 10 days and then it's back to UAM for RA training. Lots and lots of fun! Anyway I hope all is going well for you all! Can't wait to talk with you again and share all that has been going on in my little world.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!