Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions (but not really).

I've never been one to make or keep new years resolutions. I think they are a great idea in theory but come on how many of us actually follow through with them?

Once again I will not be making any new years resolutions however there are some things I would like to do in 2009.

First: I want to make a really good grade on the GRE (Graduate Record Exam).
Second: I want to make another trip to Europe
Three: I want to make a 4.0 GPA
Four: I want to write another drama
Five: I want to save some money for my move at the end of the year.

Ok so those are the things I want to do. I don't count them as resolutions because well I just don't want to!

I hope everyone has a great New Year! I'm excited about what is going to take place.

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!