Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All done!

I finished finals! I survived it one more time. This finals week seemed to be particularly stressful. I had 6 finals to take this semester plus a rather large paper to write. I finished and still maganged to get a 3.4. It's not quite as good as I was hoping for but it's still a good GPA. I'm now spending time with my family.

My mom was here for a couple of weeks but she headed back towards California yesterday. We got to see my nieces and nephew in a Christmas musical at church and they did such a good job! My nephew played Elvis presley in one scene and it was a riot! Both of my nieces sang great! They have such pretty voices.

So anyway I am now here relaxing and enjoying my Christmas break maybe now that I'm free I'll have some time to blog a little more than I normally do.

I hope all of you are having a great holiday season

Love y'all

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!