Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like. . . .

First of all I must recognize a few new bloggers that I have found. They are all family to me. First of all my brother-in-law Tim! I use to tease him horribly about being technologically impaired because he couldn't figure out how to use Yahoo messenger and now he is blogging! Second is Tim's brother, Don Doran. I love Bro. Doran he is pretty awesome and he has some great thoughts. Finally is my step nephew in law! Ok he's actually Bro. Dorans son Jared but he's family to me so we had to come up with a title for him! Jared's a crazy guy that is again awesome. I think it has something to do with their last name because the whole Doran clan is pretty stinkin awesome!

So anyway welcome to the blogosphere!
I'll be adding them to my blog roll so check them out!

Now the reason for this blog?


I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST CANDY CANE OF THE SEASON! CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME!






Here are some pictures. YES I took pictures!





Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Awww...I love candy canes!!

Yvonne said...

Me tooo!!! Thanks for stoppying by Mary! I just went to your blog I loved the tears story it was great!

My Trip to Scotland!