Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello again!

Sorry I've been away for a little while. I've been a busy busy person! Obviously I have much to blog about but first let me say this. I desperately want to blog about the election and it's outcome but it will make my head hurt tonight so I'll save it for a few days down the road when I've had time to sort through my feelings on it. I know for most of you it's not the complicated but I'm having some issues and it's not because Obama won. I obviously am dissapointed that McCain lost but I will still support the choice America made. I may be skeptical about his ability to do the job but I will give him a chance before speaking ill of his presidency. Ok that is all I'll say about that but a long blog on the issue is soon to come!

Second I'm excited!!! It seems that it may actually be possible for me to take BOTH of the field study trips!! I'm so excited :) I can't wait until next semester.

Third. I"M READY FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

1 comment:

Josei_Sairen said...

Vonne!!!! Yes, love i have blogger now. Ash introduced me too it. so, wat did you think of the first blog? even tho u can prolly guess who it is about. but yea....love you! o and i can't wait for thanksgiving either!!! i won't be working!!!

My Trip to Scotland!