Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lord Prepare Me!

Last night I had the opportunity for the second time in the past week to really witness to someone. She was a young woman who at one time had the Holy Ghost but has now fallen away from God. I was told that I was the answer to her prayers. Really she was the answer to mine. I've been praying that God would allow me to run into people that I can truly be a light to. I want to be the witness that he has called me to be. I was talking to my mom about this on the phone and I was telling her about the different opportunities that I have had to share God with different ones. She told me that she felt like God was just preparing me for the work that he has for me to do. Well all I have to say is this. . ."Lord Prepare Me!" I want to be all that you want me to be.

I just felt like sharing with you all what God is doing in my life. He has been so good to me lately and I cannot thank Him enough. Each day I find another small way that he has blessed me. Sometimes it's just a reminder of his grace and how it saved me. Sometimes it's a little note from that special someone he has put in my life. Sometimes it's when he wraps me up in his presence when I'm in prayer and I can just feel his love and mercy all over me.

I hope that you all are having blessed day in the Lord. Continue to keep me in your prayers as I follow the path that God has set for me.

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!