Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just in Case. . . .I apologize

Apparently my last post came across just a little harsher than I intended it to. As my mom says I am boldly honest and I can't help it. I'm not sorry for anything I said however if I offended anyone I do apologize for that perhaps I should have found a different way to say it. The blog was not directed at anyone person but at the general public. I had gotten the e-mail I used as an example from several people not just one person and yes it irritated me soooo I wrote a blog about it. Anyway I'm suppose to be studying right now and umm yeah I'm blogging so I'm going to attempt to return to the wonderful world of Criminal Justice and the Legal Aspects of Policing. . .sounds exciting doesnt it?

Love y'all!!!

Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!