Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm back!

Well we got back from camping and we had a great time. It was one last little trip before my summer comes to an end. I fly home tomorrow night at 6 so keep me in your prayers. I've had a really great summer. I'm glad to be going home to my car but I'll miss my family a lot. I've had fun with everyone here. . .singing in the choir and in old town. I got to go to AZ to see my brothers and that was so much fun. It was so nice to meet Jen my brothers girlfriend. I met a lot of new people in the Eureka church that was fun too. I got to see some old friends from Delano. I got to hear the WAY choir sing and that was awesome especially the quartet that sang! Anyway I just wanted to post real quick and say I'm back. Keep me in your prayers as I travel home.

Love y'all!

2 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

Oh I see how it is. It was great to see everyone else but not good to see me. Now I know where I stand. In the shadows :( of your busy busy life. Well even if you weren't happy to see me I was glad for the short time you wizzed through here to see me even if it was to stop over and sleep as you headed on to AZ to see your brothers and then back again to sleep over and then head back to Eureka. jk You have a safe trip and a great school year. love you. Aunt jolene

Yvonne said...

Ha ha sorry about that I thought I put in there that I was really happy to see my favorite aunt. Cause I'm very glad I got to see you.

My Trip to Scotland!