Friday, August 3, 2007

God is Good!!!!!

For those of you that have been following my blog you know that I have been fighting with the financial aid department trying to get my financial aid back. Well we have had 3 or 4 churches praying for this situation and I just thought that y'all would like to know that God is good and he still answers prayers. I just checked my e-mail 15 minutes ago and in my inbox was a letter from Gianna the woman that handles my case in the Hoopa Education Office. She said good news.. . .you have been awarded the $2500 BIA. . .don't ask why and don't ask how. I was so excited!!! Getting this part of my aid back means that I'll be able to actually make it this semester! I'm so happy. She said don't ask why or how but I know why! It's because God is powerful and he worked in this situation. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yvonne

No comments:

My Trip to Scotland!